It’s almost the official first day of fall, and around here that means Maintenance Season! Our mascot, Moose, loves HVAC maintenance because it’s one of the ways we can best help our customers. Regular maintenance does so much good, such as…
- …keeping your heater running at peak energy efficiency, saving you money!
- …preventing the majority of repair problems.
- …extending your heating system’s service life by several years.
- …improving heater safety.
- …keeping the warranty valid.
But what’s that you say? You have a heat pump, and you already had it maintained in spring? It’s good that you had spring maintenance, but we have important news: heat pumps need maintenance twice each year. We’ll explain why below.