Geothermal Heating and Cooling in Greenville, SCGive us a call 24/7: 864-775-5696
You may think that using a geothermal system to provide heating and cooling to your house is out of reach. But the possibilities might surprise you—and Carolina Climate Control is happy to help you with great geothermal HVAC options. We offer full geothermal service in Greenville, SC and the surrounding area, including geothermal maintenance, repair, and replacement.
- We’ve served Greenville and the surrounding locations since 2014
- Our newly installed systems carry a 10 Year Parts, 10 Year Compressor, 1–2 Year Labor Warranty
- We are committed to fast, environmentally friendly, reliable services
Our staff is experienced and receives regular training to ensure they’re up to date with the latest in geothermal system technology. We aim to provide 100% customer satisfaction on every job we do, and our service is backed with unbeatable warranties.
Interested in geothermal HVAC for your home? The Moose Is Loose in Your Neighborhood to see that you get the best!
Geothermal HVAC offers many benefits to a home:
- Superb energy efficiency that can be 4 to 6 times more efficient than a standard air-source heat pump.
- A near-permanent installation with ground loops that can last for more than 50 years.
- Stable heating and cooling throughout the year, no matter the weather in Greenville, SC.
- An incredible level of environmentally friendliness.
Because geothermal systems can last for decades, you’ll likely only need to have replacements done for the internal components like the heat exchanger and the air handler. Our team members will make any necessary replacements fast and let you keep enjoying your geothermal heating and cooling.
You can expect to run into few troubles with your geothermal HVAC system, especially if you have regular geothermal maintenance. When something does go wrong, count on Carolina Climate Control to see that everything is squared away.