The official start of fall doesn’t always mean an immediate end to the heat. But it does mark a turning point where it’s time for people to start thinking about preparations for colder weather ahead. And that means more than just making sure you have enough thick socks and sweaters. Fall is the time to schedule annual professional heating maintenance in Greenville, SC.
What’s heating maintenance? If you’re asking this, we’re so glad we’re able to help you. Heating maintenance is an essential part of taking care of the furnace or heat pump that provides you and your family with warmth each winter. Keeping up with maintenance annually is key to getting the longest service life possible from your heating system and to prevent repairs, sudden breakdown surprises, and unnecessarily higher bills. Maintenance is the secret to better, less expensive home heating.
What Maintenance Involves
A complete maintenance appointment will take one or two hours. One of our technicians will come to your home and do a thorough inspection of your furnace or heat pump, looking for any problem areas or emerging problems that need attention.
The technician will also perform vital tune-ups and cleanings for motors, coils, electrical connections, and the thermostat. Once the maintenance appointment is done, the heater will be in the best condition for the winter. If you need to schedule bigger repairs before winter arrives, your technician will let you know and can help schedule the job.
What Maintenance Does for You
Oh, plenty! Maintenance is one of the most important services we offer based on how much it benefits our clients. Here are the major benefits of keeping up with regular maintenance:
- Longer equipment life: Lack of maintenance can mean a heater that only reaches half its estimated service life. With maintenance, you’ll get the most number of years possible from your heating system.
- Lower operating costs: As a heater ages, it will lose its energy efficiency and expend more power to do the same job. Maintenance targets the effects of aging on a heater so you won’t have to see your utility bills keep rising year after year.
- Prevents repairs: More than half the repairs a heating system may need during its service life can be prevented through maintenance.
- Reliable performance: It’s great having the peace of mind that your heater will work when you need it to. Maintenance gives your heating system the best chance for a winter with zero problems.
The Moose Maintenance Club
Our Mascot, Moose, loves maintenance, and he wants to make it easy for all our customers. We have the Moose Maintenance Club to boost the benefits of routine tune-ups and inspections for your heater and your AC! Here’s what you get when you join the club:
- 15% off on all repairs
- 31-point inspection two times a year (spring for AC, fall for heater)
- Priority scheduling
There’s no reason to delay: the sooner you sign up and get on the schedule, the sooner your heater will be prepped for the first day of cold weather.
When it’s time to schedule heating maintenance, call on Carolina Climate Control. The Moose Is Loose in Your Neighborhood!